Go Further Faster at BMCC
Committed to earning your associates degree within three years? Consider ASAP!
As an ASAP student, you will benefit from comprehensive and personalized advisement, academic support services, professional development opportunities, tuition assistance, transportation and textbooks. You will be part of our ASAP family and well on your way to personal and academic success!
- A free unlimited MetroCard
- Assistance with textbooks
- A tuition-gap waiver for eligible students
- A dedicated ASAP advisor
- Early course registration
- Take classes will other ASAP students
- Career and support services
Are you eligible for ASAP?
Learn how to apply for ASAP
- Be a New York City resident and/or eligible for in-state tuition
- Have no more than 15 credits and a minimum 2.0 GPA if a transfer or continuing student
- Take the CUNY Assessment Test (CAT) and have no more than two remedial requirements
- Be in an ASAP-approved major. Most majors qualify!