Alumni ID Cards are provided to Graduates of BMCC. Students who transferred out or who do not possess a degree from BMCC are not eligible to receive an Alumni ID.
All alumni are entitled to apply for the basic Alumni ID, the cost is $25 per year annually and for new graduates during the first two years after graduation, the cost is $25 for 2 years.
The BMCC Alumni Card provides the cardholder with the following enhanced benefits:
- Entry to BMCC’s campus
- Access to the BMCC Library (book checkout via circulation desk)
- Access to the BMCC Gym* (see BMCC Recreation Schedule)
- Access to the BMCC Fitness Center and pool* ( special hours and additional fees apply)
- Access to BMCC Career Development Center and Career Express Information and related resources
- Ability to sign up for Working Advantage buyer’s discount program which offers savings on consumer goods, entertainment, movie tickets, etc.
- Complimentary tickets to select alumni networking mixers, Shirley Fiterman Art Center exhibitions and events
BMCC Alumni card for new alumni
First two years after graduation, cost is $25 for two years
- All of the above benefits, plus
- Access to BMCC Career Center and Career Express
Follow These Steps
1. Pay online (Include your graduation date in the “comments” field)
2. Please print the automatic online receipt (Keep as proof of annual payment)
3. Wait at least one week
4. Bring photo ID and receipt to the security office located in room S-206 only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
5. Security will issue your ID card
6. Each semester BMCC security will issue a new sticker
7. Alumni are subject to all BMCC campus rules & regulations
* For information on using the BMCC Gym, visit BMCC Athletics. For information on using the BMCC Pool, visit The Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development.