Due to the new COVID-19 safety precautions put in place by CUNY, the BMCC Office of Alumni Relations will be temporarily postponing issuing new Alumni IDs. Please check this page at a later date for updates. For questions please email Yaritza Gonzalez, Manager of Alumni Relations, email@example.com
Alumni who have completed a degree from BMCC are eligible for an Alumni ID card. (Those who transferred are not eligible)
The cost of the alumni ID card is $25 and must be renewed on an annual basis to remain active. The $25 will serve as a donation to the BMCC Annual Fund and is tax-deductible. The BMCC Annual Fund helps provide scholarships for current BMCC students.
The BMCC Alumni Card provides the cardholder with the following benefits:
- Entry to BMCC’s campus
- Access to the BMCC Library and book checkout privileges
- Access to the BMCC Fitness Center and Pool* ( special hours and additional fees may apply)
- Access to BMCC Career Development Center
- Ability to sign up for Working Advantage buyer’s discount program which offers savings on consumer goods, entertainment, movie tickets, and more.
- Complimentary tickets to select alumni networking mixers, Shirley Fiterman Art Center exhibitions and events.
How to request your BMCC Alumni ID Card
- Request your Alumni ID via the link below
(Include your graduation date in the “comments” field)
- Please allow 3 business days for your ID request to be processed through the BMCC Public Safety system.
- Claim your Alumni ID in person at the ID office located at 199 Chambers Street. Bring photo ID and receipt of payment.
For questions about your Alumni ID, please contact Yaritza Gonzalez, Alumni Relations Manager, at (212) 346-8455 or at firstname.lastname@example.org