Alumni ID Cards are provided to Graduates of BMCC. Students who transferred out or who do not possess a degree from BMCC are not eligible to receive an Alumni ID.
All alumni are entitled to apply for the basic Alumni ID, the cost is $25 per year annually and for new graduates during the first two years after graduation, the cost is $25 for 2 years.
The BMCC Alumni Card provides the cardholder with the following enhanced benefits:
- Entry to BMCC’s campus
- Access to the BMCC Library (book checkout via circulation desk)
- Access to the BMCC Gym* (see BMCC Recreation Schedule)
- Access to the BMCC Fitness Center and pool* ( special hours and additional fees apply)
- Access to BMCC Career Development Center and Career Express Information and related resources
- Ability to sign up for Working Advantage buyer’s discount program which offers savings on consumer goods, entertainment, movie tickets, etc.
- Complimentary tickets to select alumni networking mixers, Shirley Fiterman Art Center exhibitions and events
BMCC Alumni card for new alumni
First two years after graduation, cost is $25 for two years
- All of the above benefits, plus
- Access to BMCC Career Center and Career Express
Follow These Steps
- Pay online (Include your graduation date in the “comments” field)
- Please print the automatic online receipt (Keep as proof of annual payment)
- Wait at least one week
- Bring photo ID and receipt to the security office located in room S-206 only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Security will issue your ID card
- Each semester BMCC security will issue a new sticker
- Alumni are subject to all BMCC campus rules & regulations
* For information on using the BMCC Gym, visit BMCC Athletics. For information on using the BMCC Pool, visit The Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development.