Due to the new COVID-19 safety precautions put in place by CUNY, BMCC Alumni Relations will be temporarily postponing issuing new Alumni IDs. Please check this page at a later date for updates.
Alumni who have completed a degree from BMCC are eligible for an Alumni ID card. (Those who transferred are not eligible)
The cost of the alumni ID card is $25 and must be renewed on an annual basis to remain active. The $25 will serve as a donation to the BMCC Annual Fund and is tax-deductible. The BMCC Annual Fund helps provide scholarships for current BMCC students.
The BMCC Alumni Card provides the cardholder with the following benefits:
- Entry to BMCC’s campus
- Access to the BMCC Library and book checkout privileges
- Access to the BMCC Fitness Center and Pool* ( special hours and additional fees may apply)
- Access to BMCC Career Development Center
- Ability to sign up for Working Advantage buyer’s discount program which offers savings on consumer goods, entertainment, movie tickets, and more.
- Complimentary tickets to select alumni networking mixers, Shirley Fiterman Art Center exhibitions and events.
How to request your BMCC Alumni ID Card
- Request your Alumni ID via the link below
(Include your graduation date in the “comments” field)
- Please allow 3 business days for your ID request to be processed through the BMCC Public Safety system.
- Claim your Alumni ID in person at the ID office located at 199 Chambers Street. Bring photo ID and receipt of payment.