We invite you to attend a guided Group Tour of our campus to understand the many opportunities that awaits you at BMCC. Our Group Tours are offered to community based organizations and school groups year round, with the exception of January and August. We hope our tour will give you a sense of who we are as a community and give every tour participant a chance to see how BMCC can best fit their needs.
A few things to know prior to requesting your Group Tour:
- Group Tours do not accommodate individual parties larger than 5 people.
For a larger group (6-20 people), please schedule a School and Community-Based Organization (CBO) Tour.
Please note: School/CBO Tours DO NOT include an information session. Please, send any special requests to email@example.com
- Tours run for approximately 90 minutes
- Tours are capped at 20 students per tour, to create the best student experience
- Tours should be requested, at minimal, 2 weeks in advance
- Tours are fulfilled on a first come, first serve basis
We look forward to touring you soon!
Please note: Click on the calendar view to see the available tours for the month. Only the tours that show on the calendar are still available and offered at this time.
Learn more about how BMCC partners with community-based organizations.