Let us come to you! Virtual Group Tours are here.
Interested in having your school or organization join us for an exclusive virtual tour of BMCC? Our student and alumni tour guides would love to host your group online and share highlights of the BMCC experience through a virtual conversation aided by pictures of our campus.
Our virtual tours can accommodate groups of up to 40 visitors. Teachers, guidance counselors, and organization leaders may make a single reservation for their whole group.
- School and Organization Group Tours: Wednesdays at 3 p.m.
We invite you to attend a guided tour of our campus to understand the many opportunities that awaits you at BMCC. You will find two kinds of tours on this page: personal tours and School/Community Based Organization (CBO) Tours.
A School/CBO Tour consists of an Admissions Ambassador leading prospective students chaperoned by a teacher/counselor/CBO director around our campus to educate them on BMCC’s facilities, programs, and resources.
A personal tour consists of an individual prospective student and their guests taking a tour of the campus with an Admissions Ambassador.
For School/CBO Tours, please note:
- School/CBO Tours should not exceed 25 registrants; this allows for the best student experience.
- Please note: School/CBO Tours do not include an information session. Please send any special requests to email@example.com.
- Tours run for approximately 90 minutes.
- Tours should be requested, at minimal, 2 weeks in advance.
See you soon!
Learn more about how BMCC partners with community-based organizations.