In order to participate in BMCC Study Abroad Programs, students must abide by the instructions and policies outlined in the forms below. Signed copies of these forms must be submitted by the indicated deadlines. Students are also required to attend a pre-departure orientation.
If there is an issue in meeting a deadline, the student must reach out to email@example.com at least one week before the deadline to request an extension. Extensions are not guaranteed.
Required Forms and Responsibilities:
- Student Acceptance Statement
- Study Abroad Deposit and Program Fee Payment Form
- SPARC Online Training – email Certificate of Completion to firstname.lastname@example.org [access training in Blackboard and click on SPARC]
- Photocopy of valid passport – email to email@example.com
- Health Forms – admitted students will need to make an appointment with their primary care provider
- BMCC Study Abroad Code of Conduct
- CUNY International Travel Participation, Waiver and Emergency Contact Form
- CUNY Acknowledgement and Consent Regarding Protection of Personal Data [for students traveling abroad in the European Union]
Special Accommodations: Students with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations or academic adjustments for this course must contact the BMCC Office of Accessibility to obtain a letter indicating the needed accommodations. Although BMCC is committed to providing equal access to all programs and curricula to all students, as a result of the absence of an equivalent law as the ADA (American with Disabilities Act of 1990), student applicants with disabilities may not be able to find proper accommodations and facilities at the host institution, residence/hotel used by a study abroad program in the country to be visited.