BMCC Study Abroad Programs
Learn about the process for non-BMCC study abroad programs.
Tuition & Fees: $730 – $1060 (3 credits)
- All participants in BMCC Study Abroad Programs will be registered for 3 credits.
- Visit the Bursar’s website to determine your tuition cost, payment options and deadlines.
- To apply for financial aid, make sure to have both a 2019-20 and 2020-21 FAFSA on file.
- Financial aid may include a Pell Grant, TAP and/or tuition waiver to help cover the cost of the study abroad course.
Program Fee: $900 – $2000*
- The fee includes international airfare, health insurance, housing, most meals, program-related transportation and excursions for 2-4 weeks of travel. Summer 2020 program fees will be available late fall 2019.
- The BMCC Association Scholarship covers 60% of the Program Fee for eligible BMCC students – it is already factored into the fee. Non-BMCC students will be expected to cover the additional cost.
- Program fees are subject to change up to one month before the program departs.
- Students admitted to a BMCC Study Abroad Program are expected to submit a $250 deposit. This will be applied to the Program Fee, which is due shortly afterwards.
- Students may request a loan in their current spring financial aid package to cover this cost. This request must be made immediately after admission in order to pay the Program Fee by the deadline.
Additional Costs: This may include renewing or obtaining a new passport, as well as getting a visa (if required by the country). Students may also want to bring extra money for personal expenses and additional meals.
*Based on 2018 – 2019 academic year
2020 Payment Deadlines for Admitted Students:
- Program Deposit of $250: March 23, 2020
- Remaining Program Fee: April 6, 2020
- Tuition (3 credits): see Bursar’s website