No matter where you are in your BMCC career, BMCC Learning Academy has a place for you. You will start your Learning Academy experience in one of the following programs and then continue with us until you graduate.
- Learning Communities
- Join an integrated learning experience that pairs academic courses and seminars, helping you reach your potential and excel as a student.
- On Track Seminars
- Maximize your time at BMCC by preparing for transfer, learning beyond the classroom or honing your academic skills.
- Graduate Advantage Program (in Final Semester)
- Prepare strong transfer applications, develop professional skills and learn how to thrive after graduation.
- All majors accepted except Allied Health and Nursing
- Exempt or placed into the highest level of developmental reading and writing
- If a current BMCC student, a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Not already a member of ASAP, College Discovery, Degree Under Three or Year Up
- International and part-time students ARE eligible for BLA.
Interested in Joining?
Enrollment for fall 2020 is now open! BLA recruitment has moved online, so interested students should submit the interest form below:
Any questions or concerns? Contact the BMCC Learning Academy office directly.