No matter where you are in your BMCC career, BMCC Learning Academy has a place for you. You will start your Learning Academy experience in one of the following programs and then continue with us until you graduate.
- Learning Communities
- Join an integrated learning experience that pairs academic courses and seminars, helping you reach your potential and excel as a student.
- On Track Seminars
- Maximize your time at BMCC by preparing for transfer, learning beyond the classroom or honing your academic skills.
- Graduate Advantage Program (in Final Semester)
- Prepare strong transfer applications, develop professional skills and learn how to thrive after graduation.
- All majors accepted except Allied Health and Nursing
- Exempt or placed into the highest level of developmental reading and writing
- If a current BMCC student, a 2.5 GPA or higher
- Not already a member of ASAP, College Discovery or Year Up
- International and part-time students ARE eligible for BLA.
Interested in Joining?
Enrollment for fall 2019 is open! Interested students should sign up for an information session.
Any questions or concerns, or issues registering for a session? Contact the BMCC Learning Academy office directly.
Visit: 70 Murray St., room M-1413
New York, NY 10007
Call: (212) 346-8640