Process to Appeal Grades

You may make a request to change a final earned grade issued by an instructor. Grades ā€œAā€ through ā€œUā€ are earned grades.

Only the instructor who issued the grade can change it; however, the following steps are available for further review:

  • The chairperson of the department
  • The Dean of Academic Affairs

NOTE: The deadline for appealing past grades is one year after the end of the semester in which the grades were issued.

Office of Academic Affairs

199 Chambers St, Room S715
New York, NY 10007
Phone: (212) 220-8320

Hours of Operation:
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m