Connect2Success allows faculty, advisors, and staff to have an impact on a student’s academic success by facilitating meaningful communication between all parties.
Benefits for Faculty
Your observations and advice are vital to each student’s “Start Here. Go Anywhere,” journey. Your feedback which will shared with the student’s “success network,” will equip them to assist you in addressing, resolving, and closing the loop with you.
- Raise flags, kudos & referrals at any time during the semester.
- Provide feedback through Progress Reports – raise alerts simply and quickly (available 4th,9th, 15th week).
- Scheduling student appointments.
- Record classroom attendance (Student’s can view individual attendance record).
- Use C2S to document student meetings.
- Use C2S to reach out to students and document outreach efforts.
- Use C2S to view a student’s assigned advisor, success program and applicable contact information.
- Use C2S to get a holistic view of the student based on information in the student’s success folder
Benefits for Advisors & Staff
You can guide and challenge students to tap into their values, interests, personality and skills to realize their fullest potential. C2S allows you to have access to a broad view of a student, including past advising activity, flags, kudos, referrals, courses & notes. You assist students to resources and close the loop by informing faculty who reported concerns that outreach was done.
- Document student meetings.
- Outreach to students and document outreach efforts.
- Schedule student appointments
- Monitor students referred to campus resources.
- Get a holistic view of the student based on information in the student’s success folder