Transfer programs aim to support transitioning students beyond the transfer of credits. BMCC prides itself on partnering with other colleges. These programs offer benefits ranging from an immersive research experience to discounted tuition for the BMCC community. Visit the pages below to learn about special transfer opportunities.
- BMCC/LIU Joint Admissions – Express Success Program (pdf)
- CUNY Justice Academy
- Mercy College
- NYU CCTOP
- NYU GUIDE
- NYU POISE
- Sister Colleges Transfer Program
- Southern New Hampshire University – College of Online and Continuing Education (pdf)
- St. John’s University (pdf)
- SUNY Empire State College (pdf)
Guttman Transfer Scholarship
The Guttman Transfer Scholarship offers eligible students up to $4000 paid over two years. To qualify, students must graduate from a CUNY community college, have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher, and transfer immediately upon graduation to Brooklyn, City, Hunter, Lehman, or Queens College. Visit their website for more information on eligibility requirements, how to apply, and application deadlines.