- Have been first-time freshmen at the time of their admittance.
[Note: Students who have completed college credits while in high school (i.e. College Now) and students who have attended CUNY Start, CLIP, or BLIIS are eligible.]
- Transfer students, regardless of whether or not credits were transferred into BMCC, are not eligible to apply.
- Be enrolled in an AA, AS, or AAS degree program excluding Health Information Technology (HIT), Nursing (NUR), Paramedic (EMT), and Respiratory Therapy (RTT).
- Complete a minimum of 12-degree credits prior to the start of their 2nd semester
- Earn a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00, and be in their second semester. (Note: Students who have taken at least one semester off are not eligible to apply.)
- Be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or international student with an F1 visa.
- Commit to graduating from BMCC within 2 years from their semester of entry into BMCC.
- NOTE: Students in programs such as ASAP are eligible to apply, but cannot participate in both ASAP and Out in Two, if selected. Additionally, students already receiving a BMCC Foundation scholarship are not eligible to apply.
Click here to return to the Out in Two homepage.