CD Student

If you are a College Discovery (CD) student enrolled in a career major such as BAN or CIS, go to the career department listed under Non-Liberal Arts for advisement. If you are a LIB major, go to your assigned CD counselor for advisement.
However, all students must meet with their College Discovery counselor before registering. If you have any questions, go to the College Discovery Office (Room S-335, ext. 8152).

Students registered with the Office of Accessibility should report to Room N-360 for assistance after they have been advised.

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version|Make this web site talk