Information for Veterans


Students eligible to receive benefits under the GI bill should request that the Registrar certify them for benefits. These veteran's must bring their V.A. file number to the Registrar. In addition, new students must bring their DD214 and proof of marriage and/or children (if applicable.)

Tuition Deferrals

Will be processed for those veterans who are certified for veteran's benefits by the Office of the Registrar. Application must be made at bill payment. All fees must be paid at the time of bill clearance. Fees cannot be deferred.

Veteran's are responsible for the repayment whether they have received VA benefits or not. Students who have received a Veteran's Deferment and have not cleared their debt will be prevented form registering the following semester.

Veterans, Reservist, and dependents needing additional information or updates regarding the Montgomery GI Bill can obtain at

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version|Make this web site talk