Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Part-Time Scholarship (PTS) Award Program

How do I apply?

You must submit a Part-time Scholarship (PTS) Award  application each year by an established deadline. The application for Fall 2017 and Spring 2018 awards is expected to be available by mid-June 2017. New York State’s Part-Time Scholarship (PTS) Award Program  website will give you more information about the application process and allow you to be alerted when you can apply for the scholarship.

We recommend that you also submit a FAFSA, a New York State TAP application and a CUNY Supplement form in order to maximize your chances of receiving assistance for part-time study.  Download a brochure that will show you how to submit these applications here.

How much PTS can I receive?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version