Financial Aid

View FAQs by Category

Financial Aid 101



Federal Work-Study

Federal Work-Study Program (FWS)

How will I be paid?

Every two weeks your FWS supervisor will submit a timesheet for the hours you worked in each work period to the Financial Aid Office. Your timesheet will be processed for payment according to an established pay calendar. See Federal Work-Study Timesheet Processing Deadlines for the deadlines and pay dates for each work period throughout the school year.

If I can't earn my entire award, can I still get the rest of the money?

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version