- BMCC Organizational Chart
- A. Philip Randolph Memorial Library
The A. Philip Randolph Memorial Library serves the BMCC community by providing high-quality services, collections, spaces, and experiences – both virtual and physical – that create an environment of transformation and growth.
- Faculty and Staff Dining Room and Lounge
There is a dining room and cafeteria for faculty and staff on the third floor of the Chambers Street building, across from Room S350. There is a faculty lounge on the second floor of the Fiterman building.
- Public Safety
Public Safety provides free training to the faculty, staff and students in C.P.R./A.E.D./First Aid, and Campus-Community Emergency Response Training.
- ID Card
Your BMCC Card ID is your first step for a safe campus. Display it upon entering any BMCC building. You can obtain an ID card in Room S232.
- CUNY First is an online system used for many things at BMCC and across CUNY.
- Blackboard is an online course management system that can be used for many things like posting syllabi and assignments, collecting and assessing student work, posting readings and multimedia course material, creating discussion boards and virtual conferencing and allowing students to monitor their own progress in the course.
- BMCC Portal: BMCC Portal is a single access point to various applications and resources.
- CUNY Portal: CUNY Portal is your gateway to all CUNY services.
- The Media Center serves the college community with all media related services. They provide a full inventory of audio-visual equipment for your use as well as teleconferencing, media production, and duplication services.
- Reprographics:The reprographics center where you can make copies, obtain a business card request form and other similar needs is located at the North Side, 2nd floor of 199 Chambers.
- College Computer Center: The technical support helpdesk is located at 199 Chambers Street, Room S141 or by phone at 212-220-8379.
- Lynda.com: BMCC faculty, staff and students have free access to Lynda.com on campus or off. Lynda.com is an online learning platform designed to assist its users with learning software, technology, and creative skills to achieve personal and professional goals.
- Microsoft Office 365
The City University of New York is providing Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus to all active faculty and staff at no cost via the Microsoft Office in Education program.