BMCC Adult Continuing Education strives to provide you with flexible payment plans, so your focus remains obtaining the education and career training you deserve.
When you are ready, call and speak to one of our representatives to assist you.
1. Split Fees/Installment Payments – Students will be eligible for the following partial payment plans for tuition courses that are $1,000 and up:
Learners will be charged a $25 administrative fee for choosing a split fee/installment payment option. Contact the Bursars office at 212-346-8433 or ex. 8423 for more information.
2. ITG Vouchers - New York City residents may be eligible for training vouchers thru the local unemployment office, now known as the NYC Division of Small Business Services. The vouchers are known as Individual Training Grants (ITG) and can be obtained by working with a career counselor at one of the SBS's Workforce1 Career Centers. Check out the list of Workforce1 Career Centers in NYC and begin the ITG process.
3. Corporate Tuition Reimbursement/ Vouchers– A tuition reimbursement may be used to pursue professional development and other certificate training courses. The use of tuition reimbursement will require approval through your company’s education office or Human Resource Office. To find out if you qualify for Corporate vouchers or Tuition reimbursement, contact your HR department.
4. CUNY Continuing Education Certificate Programs Scholarship- This scholarship is tailored to the needs of individuals enrolling in adult continuing education programs. CUNY Continuing Education Certificate Programs Scholarship is open to individuals seeking to advance their careers by learning and gaining new skills but may not have access to other sources of funding for tuition and fees. The scholarship may be awarded for courses in any field: credit, non-credit, single courses, courses part of certificate programs, etc. For more information, contact Eula Henry at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. AARP WorkSearch Program - The AARP Foundation offers a career counseling service for New Yorkers 40 yrs. of age and older. For area residents 55 and older, the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) could help you find your next career opportunity or access a training program to lead you there by providing financial support for low-income seniors. Call the AARP office at 212-423-9922 or browse through AARP WorkSearch Website for more details.
6. DC 37 Members - Many of the courses in this catalogue are reimbursable for NYC employees who are members of District Council 37. The courses you choose can be credit or non-credit courses, as well as courses offered online. For general information, to check eligibility or to request a tuition reimbursement application, call 212-815-1663 or please visit: District Council 37, AFSCME, AFL-CIO