PLEASE REVIEW OUR REFUND POLICY PRIOR TO REGISTRATION
Easy Ways to Register
Registering on-line at our website is easy and secure (www.bmcc.cuny.edu/ce)
1. From our home page click on courses or the “register now” button, then click on “sign in” or click here to "create a new student profile" and follow the simple instructions to create your profile. This will take about a minute or two and you'll only have to do it one time. Be sure to make a note of your "login" (user name) and password.
2. If you have already created a student profile, enter your login user name and password
3. Click "courses" to view all course categories.
4. Click on the category link that interests you to display the list of classes and workshops being offered
5. To view a full class description, click on the class title.
6. Then click on the box in front of each class you wish to register for and proceed through checkout.
Call the Office of Continuing Education at 212.346.8410. Please be prepared to provide the course name, section and Mastercard/Visa account number.
The Office of Continuing Education is located at 25 Broadway, 8th floor. A Customer Service Representative is available 6 days of the week to assist you, please stop by the building during the following hours for personal assistance in registering:
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM Monday thru Thursday
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM Friday thru Saturday
Call for directions: 212.346.8410
Complete the Registration Form and Fax the Office of Continuing Education at 212.785.6832. Please include your credit card number and expiration date.