- About BMCC
- Offices & Services
Single Stop Free Tax Preparation is being offered from January 23 through April 13.
Monday - Friday: 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Documents to Bring
· Government issued photo identification for everyone on the return
· Social security cards for everyone on the return
· W-2 Wages and tax statement for all jobs worked in 2016
· 1099-MISC for any other income received
· 1099G- Unemployment income received
· 1099-INT Interest income received
· 1098T Qualified educational expenses
· 1098E Student loan interest statement
· 1095-A Health insurance marketplace statement
* If you are claiming the child care credit, you need a letter from your provider with tax ID number or babysitter’s information including social security number
* Provide bank account information (routing and account number) if you would like to have your refund deposited directly into your account
The Single Stop Office provides services and resources to help students address barriers that prevent them from attending and completing school. We provide this service in collaboration with both internal and external partners. All of the services that are offered at Single Stop are FREE!
For more information about the Tax Preparation Services, call (212) 220-8195.