As an ASAP student you will be required to do all of the following:
- Attend the ASAP Summer Bridge Program prior to the start of the first semester in ASAP.
- Maintain full-time status for each semester.
- Must enroll in remedial courses continuously until passed, including winter and/or summer semester.
- Maintain a minimum of 2 contacts per month with academic advisor.
- Connect with the ASAP Career & Employment Specialist to complete all career portfolio items by the time you graduate.
- Attend weekly workshop if required.
- Attend tutoring if required.
- Respond to all communication sent by all ASAP and/or any ASAP staff.
- Log into ASAP Blackboard for important program information and updates.
Day Program: Must be able to attend classes during the day (9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) .
Evening/Weekend Program: Must be able to attend the majority of classes after 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and/or anytime on Saturday and Sunday.