K. Sasha Best, MSEd, Manager of Alumni Affairs & Events
Keep in Touch! Please tell us about yourself since graduation, update your alumni record.
Alumni ID Cards are provided to Graduates of BMCC. Students who transferred out or who do not possess a degree from BMCC are not eligible to receive an Alumni ID.
All alumni are entitled to apply for the basic Alumni ID, cost is $25 per year, and can be renewed annually with the following benefits:
First two years after graduation, cost is $25 for 2 years
1. Pay online (Include your graduation date in the “comments” field)
2. Please print automatic online receipt (Keep as proof of annual payment)
3. Wait at least one week
4. Bring photo ID and receipt to the security office located in room S206 only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2pm-6 pm
5. Security will issue your ID card
6. Each semester BMCC security will issue a new sticker
7. Alumni are subject to all BMCC campus rules & regulations
* For information on using the BMCC Gym, visit BMCC Athletics. For information on using the BMCC Pool, visit The Center for Continuing Education and Workforce Development. To register, call Tina at (212) 346- 8424 and ask for an Alumni discount on the pool fee.