We are excited that you chose the Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC) to discover your passions, build your skills and prepare for the bright future ahead.
Ready to Apply?
We are accepting applications for the Fall 2018 semester.
Be prepared with:
- A valid e-mail address that you check frequently
- Names and dates of all high schools
- Names and dates of all and colleges attended (transfer applicants only)
- Remember to list BMCC as your first choice
- Application fee (Freshman: $65 / Transfer: $70)
Pay online by debit/credit card, or mail a check/money order to CUNY/UAPC.
Please include accurate and complete information. Mistakes or missing information can delay processing.
After you Apply
- Save or print a copy of your Application Summary Package.
- Mail all required documents to CUNY/UAPC.
Official transcripts must be issued by your high school or previous college(s).
General Freshman OR Transfer Admissions
P.O. Box 350136
Brooklyn, NY 11235-0001
- Allow 6-8 weeks for the status update on the CUNY Portal. The earlier you submit your application, fee and documents, the earlier you will receive an admission decision.
- Apply for Financial Aid. Visit www.fafsa.ed.gov.
In person: F.A.S.T. web center at 199 Chambers St., Rm S-115C
Call: (212) 220-1430
BMCC FAFSA School Code: 002691
BMCC TAP School Code: 1404
- Get to know BMCC.
- Continue to check your email for updates.
If you have any questions about applying to BMCC, please contact the Office of Admissions by:
Start Here. Go Anywhere.