How to Apply to BMCC

For international students, enrolling at BMCC is a two step process:

  1. Apply to BMCC
    Applicants educated abroad must file the appropriate CUNY Freshman or Transfer Application. This includes TOEFL results, officially translated documents, and a financial statement attesting to the student's ability to meet all financial obligations.
  2. Obtain an F-1 student visa to enroll in a college in the United States.
    Note: Any attempt to enroll with a visa other than an F-1 student visa could be considered fraudulent and could subject you to deportation. A B-1/B-2 tourist visa does not permit you to enroll in college in the United States.
  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version|Make this web site talk|Suggestions