1. A member of the academic community shall not intentionally obstruct and/ or forcibly prevent others from the exercise of their rights. Nor shall he/she interfere with the institution¿s educational processes or facilities, or the rights of those who wish to avail themselves of any of the institution¿s instructional, personal, administrative, recreational, and community services.
2. Individuals are liable for failure to comply with lawful directions issued by representatives of the University/ College when they are acting in their official capacities. Members of the academic community are required to show their identification cards when requested to do so by an official of the college.
3. Unauthorized occupancy of University/College facilities or blocking access to or from such areas is prohibited. Permission from appropriate college authorities must be obtained for removal, relocation, and use of University/ college equipment and/or supplies.
4. Theft from, or damage to University/College premises or property, or theft of or damage to property of any person on University/College premises is prohibited.
5. Each member of the academic community or an invited guest has the right to advocate his/her position without having to fear abuse, physical, verbal, or otherwise, from others supporting conflicting points of view. Members of the academic community and other persons on the college grounds shall not use language or take actions reasonably likely to provoke or encourage physical violence by demonstrators, those demonstrated against, or spectators.
6. Action may be taken against any and all persons who have no legitimate reason for their presence on any campus within the University/College, or whose presence on any such campus obstructs and/or forcibly prevents others from the exercise of their rights or interferes with the institution¿s educational processes or facilities, or the rights of those who wish to avail themselves of any of the institution¿s instructional, personal, administrative, recreational, and community services.
7. Disorderly or indecent conduct on University/College- owned or controlled property is prohibited.
8. No individual shall have in his/her possession a rifle, shotgun, or firearm or knowingly have in his/her possession any other dangerous instruments or material that can be used to inflict bodily harm on an individual or damage upon a building or the grounds of the University/College without the written authorization of such educational institution. Nor shall any individual have in his/her possession any other instrument or material which can be used and is intended to inflict bodily harm on any individual or damage upon a building or the grounds of the University/College.
9. Any action or situation which recklessly or intentionally endangers mental or physical health or involves the forced consumption of liquor or drugs for the purpose of initiation into or affiliation with any organization is prohibited.
10. The unlawful manufacture, distribution, dispensation, possession, or use of illegal drugs or other controlled substances by University students or employees on university/college premises, or as part of any university or college activities is prohibited. Employees of the University must also notify the College Personnel Director of any criminal drug statute conviction for a violation occurring in the workplace not later than five (5) days after such conviction.
11. The unlawful possession, use, or distribution of alcohol by students or employees on University/College premises or as part of any University/College activities is prohibited.