Grading Policies

Transcripts of Academic Records

Students can access their unofficial transcript, course history and grades via CUNYfirst as long as student has their CUNYfirst username and password.
Please click here for instructions on how to order a transcript.

Note: Official transcripts of work taken at other institutions (including high school) which were presented to BMCC become the property of the college and cannot be copied or reissued.

Academic Affairs|Office Directory|Contact & Office Hours

  • BMCC logo
The City University of New York

Borough of Manhattan Community College
The City University of New York
199 Chambers Street, New York, NY 10007
212-220-8000 | Directory

Text Only Version|Make this web site talk